Sunday, March 30, 2008

PJ Sunday




Today I had PJ Sunday with Mommy, while Daddy worked his gooza off around the house. You don't know what a gooza is? It's your goozitsa! I don't know how else to explain it, that's just what it's called.
So anyway Daddy told Mommy that all he wanted for us to do today was stay out of his way. He told Mommy to love on me! Easy enough! It was a glorious day! We stayed in our pj's all day, played games and took a long nap. Mommy said her favorite thing in the world to do besides play with me, hug me, and kiss me, is to take a nap with me! She better enjoy it while it lasts, because one of these days I'm going to be a teenager and then I will hate her stupid guts. I hope everyone had a weekend as good as mine!
Love,
Lilly

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have pictures of your Mommy snuggled up to her little brother (your Uncle Markie) and they look identical to these! You both, look so precious!!!

I love you!!!!!
xoxoxoxoxoxo

Babi

Anonymous said...

p.s. You look so impy in the last photo...I bet you WILL give Mommy and Daddy "a run for their money!" As it should be!

love you so much...!

Babi

Anonymous said...

I wish I got to cuddle up with you! You look so comfy!

<3 Teti

Anonymous said...

qDear Lilly,

Happy April Fools Day!! Teti really got your mommy. She might have been a little upset with me, but it was all worth it!

<3 Teti Kimmie

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...