Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!









Today is my first Easter. The Easter bunny came and left me a basket, and look! Its HIS HEAD!! I can't believe I have the Easter bunny's head for a basket! That is kind of macabre, no? Do I even know what macabre means? Mommy says it means this: Easter bunny head basket was the only thing available the day before Easter at the store. I almost didn't get a chocolate bunny but Daddy finally found one after going to three different stores. And I did miss out on Peeps, because all the stores were sold out of Peeps! That's right, I said "SOLD OUT!" So next year, Mommy and Daddy know Mr. Easter Bunny has to go shopping at least a week in advance. At least.
We had a nice Easter brunch. We had Grandma and Uncle Matt, Rob and Denise, Mike and Jenn and Dan, Tiffany and Olivia. I got a stuffed lamby and a basket of goodies! How fun! I have pretty much cried all day long. In fact, I am crying right now while Mommy translates for me. I think Mommy is going to go to bed early tonight. She has a headache. Daddy says Mommy always has a headache. I know someone else who has a headache, and that's the Easter bunny...I know this because I have his head.
Happy Easter!
Love,
Lilly

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Little Lilly Bean!

You definately are the cutest little Easter Bunny I have ever seen! I love you so much and just want to kiss your little button nose!

xoxoxoxoxo
Bbi

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...