Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Hello World Wide Web!


Hi, I'm Lilly, and this is my blog. I'm a little young to be this fancy, but I thought this would be a great way to keep my family and friends abreast of all my developments. And, speaking of breasts, I'm still a big fan. Nothing like the booby! But I digress, babies do that, because we have short attention spans. Anyway, what was I saying?

I will post pictures and videos here from now on. Please visit often. If you don't see what you want, just tell my Mommy and she'll be sure to post it.

Thanks for visiting!

Love,

Lilly Bean

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the Web, sweetheart! Babi is so excited that she can see and read everything you are up too (and what Mommy is doing too)! I love you and still hope we can spend Easter with you.

lots of kisses and hugs

Babi

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...