Thursday, March 27, 2008

All By Myself!



I hit a milestone on my 5th month birthday! Look! I can sit up all by myself! Sometimes I still tip over, and when I do, I cry. I'm sure I'll master this whole sitting up business soon enough and then I'll be staying out past curfew and riding in cars with boys. It all happens so fast.
I'm off to bed now. I'm sleepy. I had a cranky day and we're not sure why. I think it's either that I'm teething, or the rice cereal is making me constipated. We talk about my bowel movements on a regular basis. For inquiring minds, I did not have one today and that makes me cranky. Do adults talk about their bowel movements? I know Daddy does. He still gets really proud of himself when he has a big, smelly one. I think he even called Uncle Matt once to tell him, and Uncle Matt wasn't impressed. He said his are bigger.
That's all for tonight, folks!
Love,
Lilly

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are your Mother's daughter, that's for sure! You look so big sitting up, Mommy better cherish these times...before she knows it, you WILL be riding in cars with boys! I love you and MISS you!!!

xoxoxoxoxoxo
Babi

tracey said...

Lilly I love your sticky-outy ears. I never realized how much your daddy's ears stick out until I saw them on you! how is it that yours are so cute and your daddy looks like a monkey?
love, Aunt Tracey

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...