Sunday, March 9, 2008

Will Winter ever end?!


We got over 14 inches of snow over the weekend. I mean, seriously! 14 inches of snow!? It's the first of March, and I'm sick of snow! But anyway Mommy and Daddy took me outside, (wasn't that nice of them?) so we could get some pictures of me in my first blizzard snow. At least they waited until after it stopped snowing. We had a really fun weekend staying in! Mommy made cookies and Daddy ate them all. On Sunday I saw the Easter Bunny. I can't wait for Easter, more presents! I love presents! Here's hoping for a warmer week!
Love,
Lilly

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Babi's little snow bunny...you are so cute! Have Daddy make you a snowbaby!

xoxoxo

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...