Saturday, March 22, 2008

I like cereal! Sort of...






This has been a very busy week for me. Mommy was gone. She was off sinning in Las Vegas. She said she had to go for work, but I don't believe she worked the whole time she was there. She also said she was looking forward to getting a full night of sleep, but I overheard her tell Daddy the most she slept was 5 hours one night and she was there for three nights. I don't know why she didn't sleep when she had the chance, I think I heard something about her being drunk but I don't know what that means.
Anyway I ate cereal this week before she left! Mmmm...cereal! It tastes WEIRD! I don't know what to think of it. I am still a big booby fan. In fact, Denise and Rob were here to babysit me one night and Denise has real big boobies! I tried to eat them but she kept stopping me! I didn't understand so I cried. Since Mommy has been back I just keep my mouth wide open and try to eat everything! Today I tried to eat her neck and shoulder. Doesn't she understand, when my mouth is open she needs to whip that thing out pronto?! *Sigh* Parents, they just don't listen! I will keep working on her. I have reverted to my tried and true method of keeping her up all night to wear her down during the day.
Well, I have big news to post but I will wait until the first of the week. We still have Easter tomorrow! And, yesterday I turned 5 months old! See, I told you! BIG WEEK! Stay tuned. Until next time...
Love,
Lilly

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter, Lilly Bean!!!

Babi, Papa and Teti miss you so much! We hope you have a wonderful Easter and that you got lots of goodies from the Easter Bunny. We can't wait to see you again and hope that you keep Mommy busy with all your cuteness in the night!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Babi

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter Lillers!

It's your Duda - you know, the one that Babi apparently fails to recall from time to time?

At any rate, know that your Duda is thinking of his first and favorite Grandbaby on this your first Easter. I love you and can't wait until the next time I get to see you!

Also love to your mommy and daddy - and Happy Easter to them too!

Love, the Duda

Anonymous said...

aww... you're mommy is wearing my shirt.

She likes to pilfer my clothes. You better watch out, she my try to steal your toys!

Love, Teti Kimmie

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...