Saturday, April 5, 2008

Holy Poop!

What a weekend! I have been so busy. Today was a very busy day. If you recall, I haven't pooped in 8 days. But today, today I finally pooped. What a relief! I was so happy afterwards all I could do was laugh. I also made out with my first boy today. His name is Jacob. He's younger than me. His birthday is November 13, the same as my Uncle Dan's. Jacob is pretty hot but since we're moving, I think this was a one-time fling. Sorry, Jacob. Mommy and Daddy are getting the house ready to move. Daddy is so handy around the house. He learned everything from my Grampa. It raises the bar pretty high for me in terms of what I expect out of a man. I need a man who can fix things. All the boys I've met still get their butts wiped by their mommies. They can't fix anything. Mommy says it's going to take me at least 25 years to find a man who can fix things the way Daddy can, that's how long it took her. 25 years?! That's so long I can't even get my head wrapped around it. Someone please, please hand me a plastic toy I can stick in my mouth. Whew... That's a lot of thinking for a 5 month old baby today. I think I'm going to go to sleep now. G'night! Love, Lilly

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lilly! What the heck is coming out of your mouth??? I would look shocked too if my Mom fed me something that looked like that! I love you so much, sweetie!!!

xoxoxoxo

Babi

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...