Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I'm-a-gonna-be-a-Kentuckian




Well, folks, we are moving to Louisville, Kentucky! Can you believe that? We found out on Thursday morning. Mommy said a lot of words I really didn't understand that I can't repeat here, because this is a family friendly web site. Daddy had to go out and drink some beers a few nights in a row before it really sunk in. And believe me, it sunk in while he was in the bathroom which he spent an extended amount of time in after his beers.
Personally, I'm excited because Louisville is a nicer city and they will have sweet tea everywhere. I haven't had sweet tea yet but I like the way it sounds. Mommy gets to keep working with her company and may even get a better job out of the deal. Daddy will be BMOC which is much better than a cog in the wheel at stupid old Cincinnati anyway. I will miss my friends and fan club here in Cincinnati but it's not too far for me to make special guest appearances which I will do, from time to time. My Babi and Duda are REAL excited that I'll be closer to them and they can come up and watch me for the weekend.
Here are some pictures from "Match Day." Match Day is a big old hoo-ha designed to make people cry. Mommy cried, but I didn't. It is hard to watch Mommy cry! I just held her and made little noises like this: "Mmmmmmm...Gooooo..." It helps. Everyone keeps saying everything happens for a reason. Mommy said if she hears that one more time she'll give people a reason to shut up. But I say, "Mommy, I pooped." And then she goes to change my diaper and forgets whatever it was she was doing anyway. I think I'm the best thing to ever happen to Mommy and Daddy, and who knows, maybe Louisville will be the second best thing?
Love,
Lilly

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your attitude, Lilly! You are wise beyond your 5 little months! You are Babi's little sweetheart and the Dude and I can't WAIT to babysit you! First place we will hit is...Toys R Us!!! Your Mommy's favorite store as a little girl. And we will play Barbies and eat lots of things Daddy will disapprove of! We will have a BLAST!!!

love you more than you know!!!

Babi

Anonymous said...

p.s. GRITS are wonderful! And I think you were destined to be one of them!!! You are too cute and precious for words and I love you!!! I am so excited!!!

xoxoxoxo
Babi

Anonymous said...

Hey Lilly, Louisville is going to be great, and that is awesome that yo momma gets to keep her job. Plus, Louisville is 22 miles closer to your Uncle Mark than Cincinnati so he will have to come visit you soon.

Your Babi is sooo excited, you are going to have such wonderful times with her.

p.s. lets please put an end to this Dude thing, please.

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...