Thursday, March 3, 2011

Smells Like Spring Meet!

Mommy and Daddy haven't taken any new pictures in weeks. That's what happens when you're this busy, I guess - our little lives just fly by and when we look back on our lives and say, "Mommy, where are all the pictures from February, 2011?!" Mommy will just say, "Sorry, Toots, we only have about 25 from that month (as opposed to the hundreds we normally have) and we used most of them on the blog already."
But in the spirit of sharing, Mommy dug up some pictures from November (cough-cough) that she never did post and they were from Fall Meet, which got Mama to thinking that Spring Meet is just around the corner!
Down here, we like to get dressed up for our ponies. I overcompensated since Mommy wore BLUE JEANS to Churchill! Pshaw! I had to glam it up a bit...
Daddy took all of these pictures, so it's just us girls.
Behold, my beautiful outfit, my contrasting tights and red sparkle shoes, my matching purple bag. Such a fashionista in training. What you don't see in these pictures is that Boing has a matching dress, and wore it to the Meet with me.
And also, Anna's coordinating handbag.
We love being girls! We can't wait for the races, the beautiful Spring weather, the flowers, all of it!
Love,
Lilly and Anna

No comments:

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...