Monday, February 28, 2011

Thunder Rolls...

Last night we had a HUGE, BIG, GINORMOUS thunderstorm and it was soooooo scary that at about 1:30 in the morning we both woke up SREEEEEEAMINGGG our little heads off! Mommy and Daddy were so scared they BOTH jumped out of bed and ran upstairs - Mommy got there first (don't mess with Mommy when she thinks we're in trouble. I think she has supernatural powers and actually teleported herself right to our bedroom in a nanosecond) but when she got there she saw us both sitting up on Anna's bed and I was holding Anna.
I said to Mommy, "Anna's scared. So I'm holding her."
And yes, Mommy felt just like that.
Love,
Lilly and Anna

No comments:

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...