Monday, March 7, 2011

MEEEEOW! Taking One for the Team

http://thestir.cafemom.com/baby/116998/lesson_12_working_moms_vs

If any of my Mommy friends didn't see this article, take a second and read it, it's hilarious (thanks, Carrie!)  Mommy especially loves other women who share her wit and sense of humor about parenting.  Mommy would have a lot to add to this article, as I'm sure most Mommies would...it doesn't seem fair though that Mommies the world over fight over "proper" Mommy-ing.  My Mommy does it right for our family, and anyone who thinks otherwise can go suck it.  Anna's paci, that is...if she'll let you.
Love,
Lilly and Anna, proud, sick "daycare" kids being raised by someone else

1 comment:

tracey said...

that made me laugh so hard I cried. thanks for sharing!

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...