Friday, March 25, 2011

The Countdown is On...



The Countdown...to DISNEY WORLD!!! We are leaving April 20 and we are very excited, as you can imagine! Today we went to Target and got to buy our very own suitcases. As soon as we got home I filled them both up with clothes for me and Anna, hid them behind the rocking chair in the room to "save" them for when we're ready.
I said to Mama, "Are we going to be outside?"
"Yes, almost the whole time."
"Then we will need warm hats."
"Well, it will be really warm outside in Florida, we will need ballcaps for the sun but probably not that wool winter hat."
"No, Mommy, we need to be prepared."
Ah ha! Good thing Mommy and Daddy have me to help them get ready.
Then of course we get a lot of this:
"Is Tiana going to be there?"
Yes.
"Is Prince Naveen going to be there?"
Yes.
"What about Louis the Alligator?"
Good question?
"Mommy, how do you know he won't be there? You have to tell me! I need to know!!"
Mommy's on it, Lill, I promise.
So be prepared to hear a lot about Disney in the next several weeks. We are pretty darn excited.
Love,
Lilly and Anna

No comments:

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...