Thursday, February 25, 2010

Duck For Cover! Balls in the Trenches!

When Mommy isn't looking, Daddy likes to make a fort in the playroom and mess up all the couches and cushions and pillows in the house and bring out the dreaded balls that Mommy hates. We bought allllll these balls for a DOLLAR at a garage sale and now Mommy knows why because everywhere she looks in the house there's another stupid ball to trip over! But of course, we LOOOOOVE the balls and we LOOOOOOVE making forts!
Now that Anna is crawling she'll probably appreciate the forts more. Before now, she could only just lay there while I ran and jumped all over her and all over the place, like I do!

A favorite past-time of mine, involving the balls, is making boobies out of them. You probably assume Mommy or Daddy taught me how to do this, right? Wrong. Either I taught myself or I learned it at Mary Lou's house, but since Mary Lou does not have any balls at her house, I probably taught myself. Once I do this, get the balls in my shirt just so, I laugh and say, "Look, Mommy! Lilly's boobies are bigger than Mommy's!" And Mommy only wishes this was a joke she invented. It's not. It's actually what I say, and the saddest (or funniest) part is, it's true!


And here I am, with my boobies! Mommy and Daddy laugh now...
Love,
Lilly and Anna



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We can't wait to see you and Anna!!! Babi, Duda and Papa will be at your house on Saturday, so bring on the pretty colored balls!

Love you!!!

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...