Thursday, February 25, 2010

It's a Potty All Night Long!




Mommy is so inspired by me to blog again - twice in one day! But a potty is a potty and we like to potty all night long! Literally!
Sooo...we all know I'm a two-year old and us two-year olds are a leeeeeetle neurotic (I'm sure more judicial people have nicer words than this) anyway lately I've insisted Mommy and Daddy put my potty in my bedroom - why? Well, tonight we found out!
My bedtime is 8:00. I've been "pottying" all this time! Mommy relented (FINALLY! Only took an hour MOMMY) and came upstairs to see what I was doing and what did she see? ME - with my jammies off, standing next to my gate like a little jailbird and I said, "Mommy, Lilly took jammies off to pee pee." And there you go, folks! I took off my jammies, my diaper, PEE PEED in my potty, PUT MY DIAPER BACK ON (!!!) and waited for Mommy or Daddy to come get me. As a bonus, I had removed everything but the sheet from my big girl bed and set up camp in the middle of my bedroom. I mean, does it get any cuter than this? Really?
It gets at least AS CUTE as this and we have living proof in our Baby Anna (what I call her now, Baby Anna) who is discovering her mobility, her voice, her personality - it's all so perfect, it's all so wonderful and I don't care how cheesy it sounds. We're glad you're here to share these silly little moments with us.
Love,
Lilly and Anna


No comments:

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...