Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Do These Sunglasses Make My Goozitsa Look Big?

Ha ha! That's a joke! NOTHING makes my goozitsa look big because it is tiny, it is smaller than Anna's! Mommy does not have a tiny goozitsa, hers is huge. When Mommy is getting dressed in the morning I like to run in her room, slap her goozitsa and run away and scream, "Lilly slap Mommy's goozie!" I don't know where or how I invented this game, but it's hilarious and fun. It's even more fun when Mommy chases me around the house but Mommy has done this a few too many times for the neighbors' enjoyment.
I found some dental floss, thought I would take that out for a spin. Mommy let me practice on her teeth. I need to take better care of my teeth. Mommy needs to take me to the dentist but she is DREADING it so bad she has put it off for five months now. We all know I don't take too kindly to being restrained and poked and prodded, I mean, what 2-year old does?! Mommy thinks Daddy should have to take me to the dentist, she has to do all the Doctor's visits and shots and whatnot. Fair is fair, right?!

Believe it or not, this is my Mommy and I am her child even though we look NOTHING ALIKE! Look at my little baby ribs! I am TOO SKINNY! Mommy keeps saying she's going to try the Lilly diet to lose weight and her goozitsa. Here it is:
- Ask for eggs every morning for breakfast and then shun them. After eggs are cooked ask for cheese. Take one bite then ask for yogurt. Take one drink and then ask for something we don't have. Randomly ask for spaghetti and meatballs. Then don't eat them.
- Don't drink anything hardly at all, all day, but demand a sippy cup full of water/juice/milky. Milky must be warm to exact liking.
- Eat only hot dogs, chicken nuggets, fish sticks, meatballs and fruit.
- Eat only jars of baby food carrots - no other vegetable. None. And don't think Mommy you can steam and puree carrots. It is not the same. You know it. I know it.
- Eat the occasional muffin, cookie, pretzels, crackers.
- Eat hummus with a spoon.
- Eat fruit candy 3 or 4 times a day.
And here's Anna's diet:
- Eat whatever Lilly doesn't eat.
Mommy is hungry just thinking about it...
Love,
Lilly and Anna

No comments:

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...