Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Oh, Sure!

C'mere, Baby Anna, Baby Anna, Baby Anna...I want to give you kisses! SMOOCH! Anna is a big-time crawler now! And even though she just started crawling about a week ago she's already trying to pull herself up to standing, she's just not happy with crawling. She's getting a lot done in a short amount of time. It's just crazy to think how fast it all goes! She's ALMOST 11 months old! Mommy's gotta start planning the big "1"! Her party, that is...mark your calendars for April 10, 2010! I think Mommy might do a monkey theme, since Anna is a chunky monkey. And, I like monkeys.


Daddy taught me how to do this, says he learned it in college. You fill one cup with apple juice and the other cup with something else and then drink it through two straws at the same time. It's like a party of flavors in your mouth.

See? Good fun.
Mommy and Daddy left us at Grammy and Grampa's house all weekend so they could party it up in NYC with Aunt Tracey and Uncle J. They're getting ready for lil j, my newest cousin's arrival! Since I've been back I've been saying this a lot: "Oh, sure!"
Mommy: "Lilly, do you want chicken nuggets for dinner?"
"Oh, sure!"
"Lilly, will you please help Anna with her toy?"
"Oh, sure!"
"Lilly, are you tired?"
"Oh, sure!"
So, must have picked that up this weekend! Fun to hear the things I pick up on. Like this:
Mommy: "CRAP!"
Lilly: "Mommy, don't say that word."
Ohhhh, yeah...that's not a nice word.
"No, Mommy, that's a bad word. Don't say that word."
Oh, sure!
Love,
Lilly and Anna



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lilly, I'm so proud, just think in 20 years you'll be drinking what Daddy was drinking in college when he was double fisting... Strawberry Milky and Chocolate Milky... (that will be heaven in your mouth! ;)

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...