Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Happy Birthday Miss Personality!




PEEK A BOO! I'm 10 months old today! I have really been figuring myself out these past few weeks, I am FULL of personality! Hard to know since my big sister is also FULL of personality (piss and vinegar Mommy says) and it's easy to be overshadowed by the oldest child (you know what I'm sayin' Aunt Tracey and Uncle Dan?) But today is MY day so happy birthday to ME.
I went to the Doctor a couple weeks ago, I weigh 19 lbs 5 oz which is more than Sissy weighed at her 15 month check up. Ha ha! I got junk in my trunk, yo! I love to shake it, too! I dance to the music, no, I really shake it down. I will also play games with you, I play peek a boo, I really, really PLAY it with you. When Mommy sings to me, I sing along and I talk, talk, talk. All I can really say (in English) is Mama (the most beautiful word in any language) and a bunch of gibberish but Lilly understands me, Garp the cat understands me, and Mommy and Daddy could listen to me talk all day long. I can't believe I'm almost a year old. It's going by so fast! If you haven't seen me in a while, just wait until you see how much I've changed. I am one Peronali-rific baby, really, I'm awesome.
Happy Birthday, to me!
Love,
Anna


1 comment:

ashleysrobinson said...

Happy Birthday Miss Anna!!

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...