Monday, August 31, 2009

Baby Wants Boobie!




We went to an indoor water park (aka: White Trash Wonderland) this past weekend with Daddy's friends from high school (good people). Daddy got to go out and party with his buddies Saturday night while me, Mommy and Anna had a slumber party in the hotel room. We got to watch TV in bed and I got to stay up until 10:00.

The BEST part of the night though was when I decided Baby Doll needed to eat. My exact words to Mommy were:

"Baby wants BOOBIE!" and I yanked up my shirt and positioned Baby Doll just so...and then, as if that weren't cute and funny enough...I burped her!

See, I DO learn by watching Mommy and Daddy...so watch out, Mommy and Daddy!
Love,
Lilly


P.S. Mommy did not have the actual camera handy, so these were taken with her phone. They are kinda Twighlight Zone-ish...
P.S.S. Paci is for bedtime. That's why I have paci. Okay, Uncle Dan???!!! OKAY!?!?!

No comments:

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...