Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Where the Heck Has Lilly Been?

Dressed in our Sunday clothes! Look at Lilly such a little lady!







I have turned into quite a little Mommy. I'm a nurturer. Go figure! I have this baby doll, see - no, not Anna - Baby Doll. I've started to take her with me everywhere in her little car seat and stroller, and bassinet basket. I've gotten to the point I won't fall asleep without her in her bed, next to me (as showcased in my photos).
I also love to hold Anna. I sit on the floor and say, "Hold Anna!" and then Mommy or Daddy sits her in my lap and I hold her and rock her until she starts to fuss and then I push her away (usually that involves knocking her face into the floor if Mommy or Daddy aren't quick enough to grab her) and I say, "All done."
Anna weighs 14 or 14.5 lbs according to our scale at home. She's so chubby and cute! She is starting to lose her hair in weird patches, though, poor thing. She sleeps aaaalll night! This morning Mommy had to wake us both up at 8:00 am! HOW did Mommy and Daddy get so lucky? I have no idea!
Mommy had a dream last night that she's pregnant again. She woke up mad at Daddy, and poor Daddy couldn't understand why a dream would make her mad at him but it felt so real...and scary...I love Anna to pieces but I'm not ready for another baby yet. I don't even have Baby Doll potty trained!
What else has been going on? Well, speaking of Mommy and Daddy they just celebrated their 4 year anniversary. The fourth year is "fruit and flowers" and that is what they got on their dessert plate at the restaurant they ate at, which was some cool little Italian place that Mommy already forgets the name of. That is Mommy and Daddy's tradition, every anniversary (except for last year when they tried some funky fusion place) they eat Italian because the night before their wedding they had Italian. So they decided to make it a tradition. They have other traditions too, that we won't talk about here but that as I got to thinking...you know about Anna and everything...and their Anna-versary...hmmmm...I wonder....questionable timing me thinks.
When I get pictures from our Ohio family reunion/lamb roast I will post them up! I'm waiting on those from Babi!!! And then we are leaving in TWO DAYS FOR THE COTTAGE! And I'm sure I will have lots of pictures then! (And speaking also of dreams Mommy has been having nightmares about the lake...it doesn't help that she's recently read so many articles and headlines about toddlers drowning. Yep, these are the things that plague Mommy at night...nightmares about drowning and being pregnant - again...maybe Mommy should take to a glass of wine before bedtime to chill out!)
All for now! See you in about a week (due to COTTAGE ABSENCE!)
Love,
Lilly










No comments:

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...