Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Happy Birthday To Mama!

Happy Birthday to Mommy! Happy Birthday to Mommy! Happy birthday to my Mommmm-meeee! Happy Birthday to Mommy!

For Mommy's birthday we both slept all night and slept in so Mommy could get ready for work in peace and quiet. Then Mommy woke Anna up and Anna was all sweet sugar and smiles. Then I woke up and I had the mother of all temper tantrums that lasted from the moment I went downstairs to the moment Mommy pulled into Ms MaryLou's driveway. That made Mommy feel real good about leaving me with someone else.

Maybe tonight Mommy will go buy herself a cake and I'll get to eat it!
Love,
Lilly

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Kristen! Hard to believe MY baby is 32 years young! We love you with all our hearts and souls and are so proud of the young woman, wife and mommy you've become! May you have many more happy birthdays celebrated with lots of love and laughter!

xoxoxoxoxoxo

Mama and Dad

Lilly Bean said...

31. I'm 31.

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...