Monday, August 24, 2009

Travelin' Light...


Let me start by saying Blogger is being a huge pain in the butt today and Mommy is at the office and really does have work to do so she's going to have to work with what we've got which isn't much.
As you recall, we went on our first family trip on an airplane a couple weeks ago! You see the picture above with Daddy and the carseat on his head? That wasn't just for show. He actually walked around like that. How else are you supposed to get: 2 babies, 2 carseats, 2 suitcases, a backpack and a diaper bag from the car to the terminal when you've only got 2 people who can carry it all? Mommy tried to get me to carry something but she wouldn't pay me, so I didn't carry! I carried Baby Doll. That's it.
Mommy already relayed her frustrations with traveling in a previous post and your time is important so I won't bore you with the rehashing. Did she mention though, that Anna had to remove her shoes through security? That is no joke.
Once in Syracuse we M's like to travel in style and with class. Since Daddy waited until less than 24 hours before our departure to rent a car - and EVERY car rental place in Syracuse was booked solid, over-booked and over-sold due to weekend NASCAR race our only option was "Rent A Wreck." Classy.

Shhhh...don't tell Rent a Wreck that I got to drive their car...
Shhhh...don't tell Rent a Wreck that I drove the car - NEKKID!!
Like I said, class people!
Love,
Lilly











No comments:

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...