Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Pumpkin Patch...A Continuation








Mommy realizes last week we went a little skinny on the blog. This is because I have been SO SICK for the past week. Have you heard of the Boogie Monster? I AM the Boogie Monster! I went to the Dr. 3 times this past week! They don't know what is wrong, they just keep saying "upper respiratory infection." Whatever you call it, it's the pits! Today is my first day back at Miss Norma's in almost a week! I miss my friends, and they all have coughs and boogies too. I guess it's the season for coughs and boogies.

Since we didn't have a lot to post Mommy wanted to put up some more pictures from the pumpkin patch. There was a petting zoo there, and a little pony just my size! I liked to stand next to the pony and touch her, but I did not - absolutely did NOT - want to ride her. Mommy lost a bet with Daddy because of this. You're welcome, Daddy.

Love,
Lilly





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dearest Lilly, I hope you had a good 2nd Halloween! I can't wait to see what your Mommy dressed you up as this year??! Did you actually go trick-or-treating??

Love Your Teti.

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...