Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Lillian!



Dear Lilly,
Today is your first birthday! I could not be more excited! It was the best, most fascinating year of my life watching you grow and I'm so looking forward to all the next birthdays and hope you have many, many, many more of them. You are the biggest blessing Daddy and I could have ever received and every day we treasure with you. You are my little pumpkin, Daddy's little princess and the cutest, smartest, funniest baby we have ever known! You really are a gift, Lilly, and a blessing and I hope that throughout your life, now and forever, you know that there are no two people on this earth who love you more than your Mommy and Daddy do.
Happy Birthday precious girl!
Love,
Mommy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lilly, i think your Momma said it best. You are truly a blessing to us all, I hate that I miss seeing you first hand so much, but thanks to your Mommy i stay in touch with you everyday right here. Can't wait to see you on Thanksgiving.

Uncle Mark

Anonymous said...

Hey little Lilly monster!
I hope you've had a great birthday precious little angel. You're a pumpkin and we all love you lots and lots! I can't wait to hear your little feet on the floor at Thanksgiving!

Love your teti

Anonymous said...

Dear Lily,

Happy Birthday! How gorgeous you look among the pumpkins, you are perfect! Remember, Great Aunt Betty lives in Disneyland, tell your mom and dad! Love, Aunt Beth and Uncle Brad

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...