Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween Bust!












Halloween 2008 was a bust for me. I have been sick for 2 weeks now, and I wasn't feeling any better on Friday. I fell asleep at 7:00! Right when Trick or Treating started! Lucky for me I didn't even know that Mommy and Daddy LOST my costume! What kind of parents LOSE their child's costume?! Mine! Mine do! They are lucky I am not 2 or 3 or 4 years old and lost my costume. Can you imagine? The horror! And I'm not talking Halloween horror! I am talking mortified in front of all my friends horror when they are all dressed up like cute little farm animals and Mommy wraps me up in toilet paper and calls me a Mummy!

In the spirit of Halloween however we did actually carve pumpkins. At least Mommy and Daddy did something right. I enjoyed pumpkin carving. I quite enjoyed putting things inside the pumpkins once they were hollowed out for me. I also enjoyed putting my face in them.

So I hope you enjoy the pictures! We did lots of fun stuff this weekend so check back often, except don't check back tomorrow. Mommy is going to be very busy waiting in line to vote, and I hope you all vote, too!

Love,
Lilly





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Lilly,
I'm so sorry your Mommy lost your costume, but don't worry, there is always next year... and you won't remember this year anyway! haha, so although you may think its a huge deal now, you won't remember it later!

I love you little peanut!
Teti

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...