Monday, October 6, 2008

A Big Weekend of Firsts!





Mommy got the camera battery back last week and not a moment too soon! I had a BIG weekend! This past Saturday Mommy couldn't take the crazy hair anymore so she took me to get it cut! I went to a salon that caters to high-demand, fussy clientele like myself (a salon just for babies and kids). This is because I move around so much Mommy is real afraid to come near my face with scissors so she let some stranger do it instead.

There was a little playground in the waiting area (made of plastic, and miniature, perfect for me!) and the salon chair was actually a rad purple Barbie jeep. Bitchin'. So I liked all that, however I did NOT like the actual haircut part. What can I say? I'm a diva. We did a straight across (I have bangs now, so cute) and cleaned up underneath. It's the perfect little pixie cut. If Mommy was a whack-job weirdo like Katie Holmes she'd go out and get her haircut to match mine! Then she and Daddy would wear matching clothes and talk to the world about how stupid Psychiatrists are and how aliens are the answer to our world financial problems right now. Or something like that.

Anyway enough about Hollywood weirdos. I have more news!

On Saturday, the same day as my first haircut I took my FIRST STEPS and cut my first upper tooth! I took a few little baby steps all by myself yesterday, too. Of course as soon as the camera came out I stopped. But we got some pictures of me walking with a little help from Daddy.


I hope you all have a great week and we'll see you soon!


Love,


Lilly


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lilly!!! I'm so proud of you! You're such a big girl now! Pretty soon you'll be able to keep up with Mommy and Teti when we go shopping! I also love your cute new hair style!

Love, Teti <3

Anonymous said...

Lilly, you look just like Tinkerbell with your new pixie haircut! Your Mommy had a pixie cut too (That's because she and her little friend, Coley cut off her little piggy tail!). We are also proud that you are starting to walk! We can't wait to see you run circles around your proud parents!!! Looking forward to your first birthday in a few weeks!

Love, Babi and Duda xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Anonymous said...

Lillybean!! You took your first steps! That's awesome, congratulations! And by the way the Barbie jeep is hot, I got one myself. Same color and same rims. Only the coolest roll around town in that ballin' of a jeep!

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...