Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Go Fish!

This is my new friend, Alaina. Alaina came to my house and dumped her goldfish all over the floor.



I thought the nice thing to do would be to help her pick them up...


So I did and then I ate them. That is Alaina's Daddy with the cup, trying feverishly to pick them up off the floor before Mommy had a meltdown. But Mommy would not melt down over a few goldfish! We have a Dyson now, and me! And I love to pick things up off the floor and eat them. So when the floor gets real dirty Mommy lets me crawl around, put whatever I want in my mouth and then whatever I don't eat she vacuums. Ha ha. That's just a joke, she doesn't really do that. Not on purpose anyway!

Love,

Lilly

No comments:

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...