Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Get Ya Some Pumpkins!

We got to go to the pumpkin patch this weekend. Daddy told me I could pick out whatever pumpkin I wanted just so long as I could carry it myself.



Daddy, I would like THIS pumpkin, please.

Daddy gave me the okay, this is my pumpkin.


You may notice my cute little skirt? This is my Tennessee Titans cheerleading outfit. Oh, it is CUTE! Babi and Duda got it for me. In the KY Maurer household we're more college football fans. Mommy and Daddy discussed it this weekend, and we collectively decided we will become Tennessee Titans fans. Why? Why not? They are undefeated so unlike Mommy and Daddy's favorite college teams (Michigan and Notre Dame, respectively) they don't suck and it will be a nice change to cheer for a team that doesn't lose most or all of the time. It will also be a nice change to cheer for a team we can all mutually agree on. So, GO TITANS!

Love,

Lilly

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lilly, your little pumpkin is soo cute! Not nearly as cute though!!

Love you lots and lots.
Teti

Anonymous said...

I meant to say not nearly as cute as you... but it is 1:30 in the morning, and your Teti is tired!

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...