Friday, September 26, 2008

My First Restaurant Meal






I got to order my first restaurant meal over the weekend. I opted for the $5 Kraft Macaroni n' Cheese. That's right, I said $5. Do you know how many boxes of Kraft Macaroni n' Cheese that could have bought? Oh well, I don't care, I didn't pay for it Mommy and Daddy did.

They served me at the table like a big girl. I got my own bowl and spoon but I prefer my hands. I also prefer to dabble the floor with a little macaroni here, a little there...

I eat like so: I grab a fistful of macaroni, shove it in my mouth, miss my mouth a little, wear a little macaroni. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Then, when I decide I'm sick of eating (which doesn't take long and which is why I'm still such a tiny little peanut) I decide to throw my food on the floor. No reason, just 'cause that's what I like to do. It's especially fun to watch Mommy and Daddy crawl around on the floor to pick it all up.

Next time I go out to eat, I want to order an appetizer before my meal. And maybe even a drink. Strawberry milk with a squirt of chocolate perhaps? Perhaps. Depends on my mood. And what kind of day I've had.

Love,

Lilly

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow Lilly, I love that you are eating big girl food! I'm surprised your mommy didn't cry because you are growing up faster than she wants you to! But too bad for her, you will be walking soon!

Miss you lots and lots! Make Mommy give you lots of kisses for me!

Teti <3

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...