Friday, September 5, 2008

Memorial Day in Nashville






I did not get my Friday off to a bangin' good start. Nay, I started today on all the wrong feet! First of all, I woke up about 3 times last night. I don't know why, just did. I finally "woke" up at 6:30 and Mommy came in and rocked me. I love rocking with Mommy in the mornings. So we rocked and wasted a good 20 minutes and went downstairs to eat. While Mommy made my breakfast I pooped in my pants. This is not normally newsworthy but today the poo-poo went everywhere! Down my leg and on the floor! What? No, seriously! So Mommy had to get me out of the highchair and take me up to my table to change my diaper and I got poop all over Mommy! And it was only 7:15 AM! While on my changing table for giggles I thought I'd poop some more! All OVER! Take that, Mommy! So Mommy decided we needed a bath. I just had one last night but hey, bathtime is funtime for Lilly so I was game. Do you think I pooped in my bath? Nah, but I have done it before. No, instead I thought I'd faceplant in the tub. This turns out to be very scary and I don't like it. We got out of the tub, got dressed, played with my food, ate my food, got my stuff together and finally made it to my Nanny-sitter Miss Norma's at 9:00. I did not cry at all when I saw Miss Norma! In fact I was so excited to get away from Mommy I reached for Miss Norma! Go to work, Mommy! Poop on you!


Here are some pictures from my weekend at Babi and Duda's! Uncle Dan had to "flee" the New Orleans Hurricane Gustav so he made a special guest appearance at Babi and Duda's house. Thankfully the hurricane wasn't that bad but I was still glad to see him! He fed me chocolate. He is going to give Mommy high blood pressure! Mommy is so careful with me: feeding me only organic food, militant about nursing as long as she could, etc. Just so Uncle Dan can swoop in with an Oreo and a can of Coke! Well, no Coke yet but he promised Coke at Christmas. Since Uncle Dan has got me trying new things I thought I'd try some cat food this morning. It's not really that bad, I mean, I ate it. I don't think it's organic, though.


I hope you all have a great weekend! Poop to you!

Love,

Lilly

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the afternoon chuckle, Lilly! I love you!!!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Babi

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a pooping good day!! Way to go Lilly!!

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...