Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Peace!




I am standing up and "cruising" all over everything now! The sofa, my gates, the dog, whatever is available! I think I will be walking in no time. I'm so much more advanced than my Mommy who didn't even crawl at all and never walked until she was 14 months old. No one seems to remember when Daddy was doing this stuff, probably because he was the third kid and my Grandma and Grandpa were too busy chasing Uncle Sean and Aunt Tracey around the house. I'm so glad I'm the first! I get all of Mommy and Daddy's attention and I demand attention!
Remember my Mommy phase? That was short-lived. I'm in a Daddy phase now. I think it's because Daddy has been on nights and has hardly been home. It stinks! I see Mommy all the time and she is not as much fun as Daddy who builds me special forts and mazes with all of the boxes in the basement he refuses to unpack. It's so much more fun to play with them, believe you me.
I hope everyone enjoys the holiday weekend! I'm going to Nashville to see Babi and Duda. I hope they buy me toys! Hint! Hint!
Love,
Lilly

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

have fun with your babi and duda! I wish I was there!

Anonymous said...

Lilly, you are too cute in your tied dyed outfit! Teti did a great job. The Dude and I can't wait to see you, wait to you see the outfits I bought you...we'll wait on the toys when you get here! Don't know who anonymous is, but if It's one of your uncles or Teti, I wish they were coming too! Your cuteness need to be shared!!! Love you so much!!!

Babi

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...