Friday, September 12, 2008

Pre-Weekend Update Part Deux





As promised here's a few more pictures. Daddy was on call last night so it was just me and Mommy! We didn't do too much, it wasn't very nice outside. We just enjoyed each other's company. I blah-blah-blah'd a little, threw some food a little, cried a little, laughed a little. Did you just start a song in your head? These days Mommy can turn anything into a song. Too bad she's not a very good singer.

Mommy tried to get some pictures of me smiling for the camera. She posted these in the EXACT order she took them in. Look how moody I can be in a matter of 3 minutes. I'm a baby, folks! That there's the nature of the beast (or, baby!)

Have a good weekend!

Love,

Lilly

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh LILLY! I love your cute little faces! I shouldn't say little though, because you are growing up so fast! Before I know it you will be a teenager, and calling me when you're mad at your parents, and begging me to take you in!

Love, Teti

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...