Thursday, September 18, 2008

Yay for Me!




I am not allowed to stand up in the tub. When I do, Mommy sits me down and says: "Get on your goozie!" And then I pull up the side to try to stand up, and then I sit back down. Once I did this while Mommy was reaching for the towel and I fell under the water and I hated that. But since I am a baby I have a short memory so I didn't learn anything from that scary experience because I still stand up in the tub.

Well, YESTERDAY I started to stand up all on my own! I can hold my balance without holding on to anything! Derelict that I am, I decided to try this - you guessed it - in the tub! With success! I might add that because I am so darn, stinkin' cute I stood up, let go of the tub, looked at Mommy, and clapped for myself. I really did. I am just that cute.

So, watch out! Now that I can stand on my own I'll be walking pretty soon!

Love,

Lilly

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We miss you already and you just left 10 minuts ago!!! We love you, little Lilly and can't wait to celebrate your birthday next month!!!

lots of hugs and kisses,

Babi and Duda

Anonymous said...

Lilly,
You are growing up so fast! Great job on learning to stand up on your own. I am clapping for you too! I hope you become more successful in riding Mulligan!

Anonymous said...

Oh Lilly! Your mommy didn't tell me you were standing up already! you're such a BIG GIRL! And time has really flown by since the almost year that you were born! I love you little peanut!

Teti

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...