Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Dem Bars...







I got to visit Grammy and Grampa this weekend. That's always fun because I get lots of love and attention and Grammy buys me cute clothes. This time we went to the park. While we were at the park I played on this little gym with these bars! I liked the bars actually, and if you'll notice Grampa on the other side of them. He said to me, "Lilly you'll have to ask Daddy about looking out from these bars in college." I don't know what that means because my Daddy was an angel in college and never did anything wrong, well, except for that one time...on his record... Well MOMMY was an angel in college because she doesn't have anything on record! So does that mean I will grow up to be an angel too? Probably. Just to spite my grandparents who had their hands full with my Mommy and my Daddy in high school and beyond, I will be a perfect little angel!

Love,

Lilly

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...