Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Welcome to the World Little Luke!

This is my new friend, Luke Daniel. He was born last Thursday and he is bigger than I was when I was born by 3 ounces but look how tiny he is! Mommy was so excited to hold a new little baby...a little too excited if you ask me.

Luke used his birth money to go out and buy some hair.

Since no one was paying attention to me I decided to throw down a couple. Look, just like Mommy! I'm double-fisting!

This is Luke's big sister, Olivia. She can not believe how much I can drink.



And this is Mommy's friend Kelly. We love Kelly soooooo much! Kelly was one of Mommy's roommates and best friends in college and she just moved to Cincinnati, two streets away from where we lived! And the next week we moved to Louisville! Ain't that a stinker?!

Speaking of stinkers, you know I am one! I woke up at 5:00 this morning. Mommy got up with me and on our way to the nanny-sitters at 8:00 I fell asleep. I bet I slept the whole morning. And poor Mommy the working stiff sat in front of her computer and pretended to work. Talk about a stinker!

Love,

Lilly

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Luke is so cute! Tell Dan and Tiffany I say congrats!

Lilly, I think your Teti and Uncles can teach you a thing or two about double fisting, but only when you're 21! I love you little bean, and I hope you have a great rest of the week!

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...