Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Gorillas and Tigers and Housework, Oh My!

Good-bye ugly, ugly cloud wallpaper! Pew! Good riddance!


Long time no see people! I am a very busy baby! I am crawling all over the place, attracted to objects of the electrical nature. Mommy really needs to keep an eye on me these days. It's so much fun to crawl around and get into things, I love it!

I had my Babi and Teti ALL WEEK last week and it was AWESOME!!! Mommy came home every day and Babi cooked dinner! And cleaned! And it ROCKED! Teti kept busy by tearing down wallpaper in the upstairs bathroom! And Mommy, Teti and Babi painted and finished the living room and family room. The house is FINALLY starting to come together, Mommy actually bought some nice new furniture for the family room last week. And we don't have to worry about the cats ruining it because tomorrow they are getting DECLAWED! This is mostly because now that I'm crawling I like to chase and grab the kitties, and they don't like it so much. In fact Garp doesn't like it at all, she swats at me with those nasty claws of hers but not no more! Ha! Sorry kitty! I win! I'm the baby!

I'm so overdue Mommy wanted to post all kinds of pictures but these pictures from the zoo were really neat, this little gorilla made friends with me. I love her. I wish I could play with her but I will go back to the zoo to visit her.
And look how close I got to get to this tiger! Now THOSE are claws!

I hope you all have a great week. I will post more frequently, I promise!

Love,

Lilly

No comments:

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...