Monday, August 4, 2008

Have You Met Beau?





I don't think I've introduced you to Beau, my doll. I acquired Beau at a toystore in Nashville, Tennessee. Beau is French, really. He's some sort of French plastic doll. (So good luck replacing him, Mommy if I ever lose or destroy him). They had a few dolls of this variety at the store, boys and girls, in cute little outfits. I wanted this one, he wears blue overalls with little white kitties on them. There were little girl dolls, and Babi tried to get me to take one of the little girl dolls but I dropped them on the floor. I'm no idiot, I wanted the little boy!

Beau goes with me everywhere now. I sleep with him, I play with him, I eat his face.

Daddy took some pictures of me with Beau. Do you know my Daddy takes horrible pictures? No, really, he really does. If Mommy had more time she would edit them but Mommy already takes up enough time on the corporate WAN to write my blog for me. So today you'll have to settle for crappy pictures Daddy took. I mean, they're still pretty cute, because I'm in them.

I know Mommy promised you pictures from swim lessons but it occurred to Mommy in the pool, how was she going to take them AND hold me up in the water? Hmmmm... A conundrum! So, we will get pictures from swim lessons THIS Saturday because Babi and Teti will be there to take them. I will ham it up for you!

Babi and Teti are here this week to take care of me while my Nanny-Sitter is on yet another vacation. I will have lots of stories for you I'm sure!

Have a great week!

Love,

Lilly

No comments:

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...