Friday, June 20, 2008

Water Baby








I got to go swimming for the first time in my baby life on Wednesday in the coolest pool ever! We went to a party at one of the Dr's houses.

At first I did not like the water much. After a while though I got pretty excited! I didn't want to get out of the pool, my little fingers and toes were all wrinkly and pruny. Doggone it, I am so cute.

Mommy couldn't really think of a way to incorporate another house project into the pool posting, so we'll just give you lots of cute pool pictures. See the cool waterfall in the background? Yeah, that was pretty nice. The whole house was pretty nice. Mommy got so excited when we walked up to the house she said to Daddy, "Look! Pediatricians CAN make money!" and Daddy said, "No they don't, Cardiologists do, that's what his wife does." Darn! Foiled again!

Love,
Lilly

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your little swimsuit, Lilly! You look like you took to water...like a little duckling! I love you so much and who knows...maybe Daddy will buy you a little pool for your backyard, or better still...visit Babi and Duda and you can go swimming in our neighborhood!

love and lots of kisses and hugs
Babi

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...