Monday, June 23, 2008

Weekend Warriors!

As usual, another busy weekend for Little Lilly Bean. That's me. I would like to show you in pictures. It's more fun that way.


Here is the weekend fun. We had more Mexican food again. This guacamole was much better than the first Mexican place we went to. It had a lot of garlic, but I tried it anyway.




Have you noticed the new face I'm into making? Oh my goodness, could it be any cuter? I don't think so.


Getting to the work part of the weekend. Daddy has been doing plenty of that. Daddy ripped out the Master bath in order to tear down the wall for a doorway. See?


Here I am inspecting his work.


You missed a spot, Daddy.


Today the purple bathroom is getting torn down. Bye-bye yucky purple bathroom! Four more days 'til Daddy starts his residency. Then, NOTHING gets done!


Love,

Lilly





No comments:

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...