Monday, June 30, 2008

Mmmmmonday!

I got to spend the weekend with my Teti. She came down to help Mommy and Daddy. It was so nice! Here are some pictures of what I did. I slept...
I played and acted goofy...
I slept some more...
And Daddy worked on the floor!
We got to go to a restaurant and meet some of Mommy's friends from college: Brad, Kimberly, Marina and Ambrielle! Here I am sitting at the table like a big girl.
And this is Mommy's friend Kimberly and her two beautiful little babies. Doesn't Kimberly just glow and look well rested? This was BEFORE her 15 hour drive home to Dallas!
I got to see my first fireworks show this weekend too, I went with Mommy and Teti...
I brought Cookie Monster along with me...
And Daddy worked on the floor!
I went to the Baby Dr. on Friday. I weigh 15 lbs and 5 oz. I'm a short-tort-peanut! Kimberly's little baby Ambrielle is 4 months old and weighs almost as much as I do! I still don't have any teeth, and I'm still not crawling but I'm getting reeeeally close!
This week my Grandma is helping to take care of me while my nanny-sitter is on her first vacation. That's right, I said first. She takes three vacations a year. I guess when you are taking care of high maintenance little babies like me you need three vacations a year. Mommy can't wait for Daddy to get a real job, and then life for her will be one long vacation! Yeah, right, Mommy! Keep dreaming!
Love,
Lilly

No comments:

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...