Sunday, October 28, 2012

October is Party TIME!

 Party time for Lilly!  These pictures are all out of order - oh well.  You get the picture though, right?  Heh heh.  I'm out of one liners, what can I say?  I can only think on my feet so much and it's Sunday evening, Mommy is waiting for the Walking Dead to come on (nothing settles the mind like watching zombies eat people's faces off!), we thought we'd just get these up for you and try to hop back on the blogging train.  We've just been so BUSY eating bon bons and getting our nails done there's hardly time for anything else!  But there's ALWAYS time for a BIRTHDAY PARTAY!!!
 This here is the favorite present of the evening (score one for Aunt Kimber and Uncle Mark!)  Sorry everyone else, but this is the one I love the most (I still love everything else I got too!  Especially all the things Babi bought me! ;-)
 It is Pinkie Pie the talking My Little Pony!  Rocks!
 Even Anna loves her!
 Is there anything better than capturing "happy present face"?  Nope.  Methinks not.
 Being the very sweet and generous big sister I am, I even let Anna open some of my gifts!  Isn't that so big of me?!  Well, I'm 5 now!  And 5 is a big number!
 This present moment was priceless!  Just so years from now we don't forget, Mommy is going to record it here for posterity:
Babi had just finished telling a story of how ungrateful Mommy could be when she was younger and would get gifts...like she'd just poo-poo them off or something.  Babi said this was embarrassing (which turns out is a hard word to spell, just took Mommy a Google search to figure correct spelling) - anywhoo you see the picture above?  This was the moment before I said, "Oh, Blair from Barbie Charm School!  I already have this.  That's yours, Anna!"  Ha!  Then I opened a few more boxes of things I already had from Babi, "I have this, I have this...hey, I already have this!"  I told Mama days later that Babi played a trick on me for my birthday.  Mommy says chalk it up to Babi has good taste and just didn't know that Mommy had already gotten me those things.  No worries, Babi hooked it up later.  Still, a funny moment.
 Duda says, "Don't worry, little Dude, your birthday party pictures are coming up!"
 Here's the cake Mommy and Anna made me!  I wanted lemon this year.  We went with lemon frosting on yellow cake and it wasn't half bad!  Mommy loves making our birthday cakes, it's a special tradition (and one she broke on Jack's birthday because really - it is birthday party extravaganza in the M----- house and Mama just needed a little break from the bakin'!)
 Make a wish!
 After presents we played some at "Candyland"!  Had a blast!


 We were very, VERY excited and happy to have Grampa and Grammy down to celebrate with us this year!  Thanks for making the trip!  We love you!!
 I don't know where Mommy gets her silliness from?  Really, Mommy, tone it down...
 Like, Anna, please...can't we be serious for just a minute?
 HERE'S the picture with Grammy!  Sorry, I told y'all they're out of order - not sure why???
In all, a GREAT PARTY for a GREAT little girl!  Thank you Grampa & Grammy; Babi & Duda; Uncle Mark & Aunt Kimber; Teti & Mr. Bryan (in absentee); Uncle Dan (in absentee) and Grandma (in absentee) for making it so special!!!  Even though we couldn't all be together we thought about you all and loved the presents!  Thank you so much!
Lotsa Love,
Lilly, Anna and Jack

No comments:

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...