Thursday, October 20, 2011

Dear Mr. FedEx Man...

 We've been seeing a lot of the FedEx Guy and the UPS Guy around here and most of it has been for Lilly's birthday.  That's great and all, but I can't help but feel a little left out.  So imagine my surprise when we got a box from Miss Soon to Be Aunt Kimber for BOTH of us!  And I GOT TO OPEN IT!  (Though Lilly stood there the whole time and said, "That's mine!  That's mine!"
 Miss Soon to Be Aunt Kimber, you are so thoughtful, sweet, and smart.  You sent us 2 of the same of everything!  Not only were we thrilled with our goodies...
 Especially the peanut butter ones, because I love peanut butter candy...
 We didn't even have to fight over them!  Now why hasn't Mama ever thought of this?  I guess it's because Mommy is Queen of Overlooking the Obvious.
 I was so excited to get a little surprise - all my own - mine, mine, mine!  And edible, too.  I'm the Candy Girl in this family!  I love it!
 And Lilly took her coloring kit straight to the table, popped a bottle of chocolate milk open, stuck her skeleton straw in it and got to work!
Thank you, Miss Soon to Be Aunt Kimber for the sweet little surprise!  It meant a whole lot to us, especially Anna, who really appreciated getting a little something now.  It's hard when you're 2 1/2 and your big sister has a month long birthday celebration and you have a baby brother on the way...
We love you!
Love,
Lilly and Anna

2 comments:

Miss Soon to Be Aunt Kimber said...

So glad y'all loved the surprises! Hope you both have a Happy Halloween :)

xoxo

Anonymous said...

You girls are so lucky to have 2 wonderful aunties! But, than again, you are wonderful too!

Love to both of you,

Xoxo
Babi

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...