Monday, October 24, 2011

Birthday Part-Two!

 My month-long birthday celebration continues with a homemade cake and pillar candle on my actual day of birth, October 21 - quietly celebrated at home with the four of us and Babi!  Mommy and Daddy saved the family presents that came in the mail for me to open on this day!
 Love this face!


 First up, a Princess puzzle from my dazzling sister, Anna.  Thank you, Anna!  How'd you know?
 Next up, a fabulous box of goodies that Mommy didn't get around to wrapping (sorry) from Uncle Mark and Miss Soon To Be Aunt Kimber!  Thank you so much for the Rapunzel dress and doll!!
 Anna's got her eye on that dress...
 And Babi trying to explain to me what exactly this is from Uncle Dan...
 As you can see, Anna quickly figured it out - a 5 lb completely edible gummy bear!
 Here I am pretending to take a bite...
 And here Anna is tearing it up...
 No, really, she went to town on that thing.
 So much so she got her shirt all sticky and it was strip-down time...

 And then time to change into MY new Rapunzel dress...
 Which was okay because Mommy found this beautiful "Queen of Hearts" dress that was one of my gifts from Mommy and Daddy - and in which I had no interest in whatsoever until Mommy told me it was "The dress that Belle wore, when she played outside in the snow with the Beast..."  Then suddenly I loved it.
 Who says marketing and licensing doesn't work on 4 year olds?

The happy Princesses!
Thank you again for the wonderful presents, all my fans!
Love,
Lilly and Anna

No comments:

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...