Thursday, October 13, 2011

THERE it is...

 Oh man, we are going trick or treating at the Zoo tonight and of course it is raining for the first time in a MONTH!  Well this is probably the best day for us to do it, rain or no rain here we come!  We are SUPER excited to wear our Halloween costumes which we will surprise you with fabulous pictures...
So you recall yesterday Mommy posted pictures of us all happy, lovey?  A moment in time, dear Reader.  Last night after Mommy and Daddy put us to bed, after about an hour of screaming at each other and throwing things Anna yells down the stairs:
"Oh, Mommy!  MOMMY!!!"
"What's the matter, Anna?"
"I am being mean to Lilly.  I hit her."
Oh-kay.  What?  "Go to bed, Anna."
"No!  I'm being MEAN to LILLY!  I am going to HIT HER!"
"Anna, you better not hit your sister, Little Lady!" Daddy says in his best Daddy voice while Mommy sits there, dumbfounded...where is this little scenario in the Peaceful Parenting books?
"Oh-taaaay," Anna says, in her best singsong na-na-na-na-boo-boo voice.
SMACK!
"Mommy!!!!  MOMMMMMY!!!  ANNA HIT ME!!!!" 
Well you can't say she didn't warn us...guess we should have gotten up off of the couch, eh?  So Mommy says to Daddy, "Well, Doc, what do we do?!"  Daddy says, "I don't know, hell I don't know..."
So - any ideas?
Love,
Lilly and Anna

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wait till Lilly learns about an "eye for an eye" and let them hack it out themselves! haha, just kidding!

Love ya munchkins!

Teti

Anonymous said...

Next time it happens, punish Lilly. Anna will be overcome with guilt. Of course Lilly will need counseling into adulthood. No wait! I know - have another baby - maybe a boy this time! Oh heck, what am I thinking, that would never work. Oh, I know! I have a few sets of industrial earplugs, want 'em? Love, Duda

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...