Sunday, October 23, 2011

Happy Birthday Part-ay!

 Since a picture is worth a thousand words Mama is going to keep her commentary brief - because she had to narrow it down to about 25 pictures of my AWESOME PARTY at "CandyLand!" (Gattiland, actually but I call it CandyLand which is much cuter and funnier so we just kinda go with it, you know...)






 Unfortunately, again, Mama and Daddy didn't get family pictures of my birthday - Oh, Mommy!  So pretend the 4 of us were all together in these.  Maybe Aunt Tracey can show Mama a Photo Shop trick?? 
 My birthday throne!  Awesome!
 We had a pizza buffet...
 We got balloons...


 Here are all my esteemed guests!  Thank you, everyone for making my party a smashing success!!
 We got face paint...!



 And the piece de resistance of ANY birthday party, of course - the cake!

 Oh, we can't forget the pinata!!
 Which took many,
 Many,
 Many swings! (And a little help from the Daddies...)
Afterwards we all got to play games and win tickets and get prizes!  It was an awesome party!!!
And just one of several.  Turning 4.  You know, I'm kind of a big deal!
Love,
Lilly and Anna

No comments:

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...