Friday, October 21, 2011

Happy Birthday Tiger Lilly!

Dear Lilly,
Happy 4th Birthday my precocious little tiger!  I can't believe how fast it's gone, but yet how it seems I barely remember life before you got here.  You will always be so special to me - you made me a Mommy.  I love you so much.  I hope one day when you're really, really bored and you look through all of these posts on this blog you'll forgive me for screwing you up so much - no, just joking, that's all Daddy's fault - seriously, I hope it all brings back memories as wonderful as mine.  Every moment, every little discovery you've made, every part of it has brought me joy and made me a whole, better person.  If I never do anything else right in this life besides being married to your Daddy I hope I do right by you (and your sister and your soon to be brother).  Every night I pray I thank God (and Jesus) for you and I pray that you live out many, many wonderful, happy, healthy years.  I look forward to seeing what's in store for us through this journey as Mother and Daughter together.  I love you, Lillian Marie, I treasure you and I am so thankful for you.  Even when you're throwing a temper tantrum and telling me you don't like me because I won't let you eat a Tootsie Roll for breakfast.  I get it.  But I love you, anyways.  All the time.  No matter what.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...