Friday, May 28, 2010

You CAN Find Good Help!

Aren't I precious?  I mean, really?  Look at this face!  If only you could hear my MOUTH!  There are lots of times since I was born Mommy really, really wishes she would have had the video camera on me and today was one of those times.  The whole day!  I wish you could have heard some of the things coming out of my mouth!
Today Mommy had a minor tizzy fit.  Sandy, our house cleaner, didn't come on Monday, or Tuesday, and she was scheduled to come today but when she didn't show up at 10, or 11, or Noon, Mommy FREAKED!  We were over at our friends house and every 10 minutes Mommy was checking her phone, sending texts, saying things like, "The house is trashed and I was really counting on her!"  Etc.  Well, I absorbed all this...when we got home at about 12:30 Miss Sandy pulled into the driveway and I jumped out of the wagon and said, "Sandy!  Where are you?  My room is a mess!  You need to clean it!"
Mommy told Daddy this and Daddy did not laugh.  Daddy said if I'm old enough to know that my room is a mess and that someone else should clean it I am old enough to clean it myself.  Mommy says chalk it up to being a working Mom and paying people to do things for you.  Daddy says I am not a working toddler and I better learn to clean my own room.  Mommy says when Daddy wants to take the time to teach me how to do it he's more than welcome.  In the meantime me and Mommy both breathed a great big sigh of relief when Sandy showed up today after all.
Love,
Princess Lilly

No comments:

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...