Thursday, May 20, 2010

Twirly Girl


I'm really into dresses lately.  Twirly, girly dresses.  Mommy just thought these pictures are cute.  I really like TWIRLY dresses, you know, when I spin.  If they don't twirl when I spin, I get down right upset and say, "Mommy!!!  It's not TWIRLY!" and then we have to change.  By and large most play dresses don't twirl, but dressy dresses do, so I get dressy dressed up for Mary Lou's house and trash all my girly girl dresses.  I also help Mommy get dressed in the morning for work now.  We go in her closet and I'll pick out her skirts and say, "What's this?" and then thumb my nose up at Mommy's horrendous taste.  Mommy will put something on and say, "What do you think, Lilly?" and I'll say, "Hmmm, how about some purple?"  Mommy doesn't have much purple, and she certainly doesn't have polka dots, which is unfortunate for her.  When do you outgrow polka dots?  No time soon, if you're me.
Love,
Lilly (and Anna!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your twirlie dresses, Miss Lilly. You are definately not taking after your Mommy. She didn't care too much for twirlie dresses! On you, they are adorable!!!

love and kisses and hugs

Babi

Unknown said...

I love twirly dresses too, Lilly! You should get a pretty tutu to put under all your dresses! That'll make them twirl :)

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...