Thursday, May 27, 2010

Two Firsts!

I had two big "firsts" yesterday!  My first two steps, and my first baby throw myself on the ground and scream my head off temper tantrum!  I had the temper tantrum first.  I am really into Daddy, you know, and I have to work really hard to get all of his attention because Lilly is so demanding.  We were playing on the floor with Daddy getting horsey rides and I did not want Lilly to ride horsey with me on Daddy.  But she's bigger than me and so she did.  And I screamed and arched my back and threw myself on the floor and screamed some more.  This did not elicit the response I was hoping for.  What I did get was this:
"Mommy!  Come look!  Anna is having her first temper tantrum!"
Mommy:  "Awwww!  Anna!!!  How CUTE!  You're so FUNNY little baby!"
This made me scream more, and roll over on to my belly and kick.  Then Mommy picked me up but I did not want Mommy, I wanted Daddy.  Amazingly, this little fit didn't even phase Lilly at all.  I swear, I work SO hard!
Then later, when we were outside, I was standing in the grass, and I took two baby steps!  First left, then right!  Now Mommy was real excited about this, too, but then she backed off because she thought, "Uh oh, now I have two babies to chase."  This is true.  I am much braver than my big sister was and more apt to get my little goozie in trouble.  Maybe then I will get more attention!
Ha ha!
Love,
Anna

No comments:

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...