Thursday, May 13, 2010

Look What Happens...





When you put bubbles in a jacuzzi tub!  AWESOME BUBBLENESS FUN!!!  We did this at the hotel.  We don't have a jacuzzi tub at home.  We aren't that fancy.  We prefer "soaking tubs."
We hope you all have a nice, relaxing weekend.  Daddy gets his first day off this weekend in 13 days.  That is 13 loooooong days when you are Mommy.  Me, Lilly, I have a 2 year molar coming in (almost in!) so that keeps me up at night.  That, and planning for my fun family get together with my cousins in a couple weeks!  What are we going to do?!?  I want to show them a good time in Louisville!!  So we talk about that, about what we can do with the cousins.
Anna, she still only has 2 teeth.  This is getting to the point Mommy is a little worried.  Two teeth at 13 months?!?  Is that normal?  Well, the rest of them are in there somewhere, we're pretty sure.  She can't go her whole life with only 2 teeth.  Or, can she?
Love,
Lilly and Anna

No comments:

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...