Saturday, April 17, 2010

Partners In Crime

We saw Mommy lose it tonight.  Why?  Well let me tell you...
Yesterday I wore panties all day - accident free.  Isn't that great?  Today, Mommy, overconfident as always, figured would be a second notch on the accident free board.  Well.  I.  Showed.  Her.
It all started on our walk.  I peed myself.  Why?  Because I can.  So I did.  Mommy told me I had to walk the rest of the way home I couldn't ride in the wagon with peepee pants.  (Relax folks, we were three houses away).  Even still, I did not like this too much.  So when I got home, I decided to take a dump on the couch.  Mommy was fixing dinner and something smelled off (which isn't that unusual when Mommy is cooking) but lo!  This had a familiar eau de poopoo.  So she comes into the living room and there I am, holding up my crap like a trophy.  I say, "Mama, look, I poopood."  Well, did I ever!  So Mommy marches me to the tub and meanwhile...
I decide to show my sister some solidarity.  Silly Mommy didn't bother to see if Lilly had left any other turds on the couch.  She did.  So I did what any 1 year old would do.  I ate it.  Then I went into the bathroom, covered in my sister's crap to show Mommy my accomplishment, dragging poop all along the floor and the carpet all the way!  So then I got to get in the tub, too!
Mommy kept saying, "Lilly I'm not happy right now.  Mommy is really upset."  I said, "Yeah!  Lilly pooped on the couch!  That makes Mommy want to cry!"  Mommy says, "Yes, Lilly, I am so upset I could just cry."  To which I replied (because I've heard it a million times) "Go ahead and cry Mama, let me know when you're all done."
Hope you're having fun in Myrtle Beach, Daddy!
Love,
Lilly and Anna

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys crack me up! Too funny!!!

hugs and kisses
Babi

oliver zane said...

lilly and anna i cannot stop laughing at your escapades! i wish i could have seen that in person! i can't wait til we come visit in june so you can teach me all sorts of fun ways to drive my parents crazy too. mwuahhhhaahahaha!
love, ollie

Uncle Dan said...

Poo Dat!

Unknown said...

I know I tried teaching you how to say "poop" for a reason. You make me proud...

Love, Teti

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...